Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 1

I woke up, got ready and looked in the fridge... I had nothing to eat for breakfast so I decided to teleport to London. I had to go to English Teleportation Customs building before I was free to explore London and find a breakfast spot. After my teleport passport was stamped, I went to a cafe for an omelet and tea. I checked my watch and realized I needed to teleport back to USC or I would be late to my first class. I teleported to the USA Teleportation Customs before making my way to Annenberg. I was in class from 12-4pm then headed back home before deciding on a country for dinner. I was in the mood for pasta, so teleported to Italy for pasta a la vodka, grilled chicken and wine. Although Italy was beautiful it was getting late at home and I still had some work to do before I could go to bed. I teleported home, did some homework and went to bed. Hopefully I will be able to go to more places over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment